httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Question to non-latin Translators
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 02:45:01 GMT
* JHKChan wrote:

>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directives.html     or here
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/quickreference.html
>
> I see what you mean, if you say "index", I may get your meaning.

ok, sorry for confusion. I guess, I'm thinking too much in latin
alphabets ;-)

> In Chinese, usually we count the strokes, from 1 to 3x. For example,
> in Big5, (¤@), which means one, counts 1 stroke; while (¹q), which
> means electricity, counts 13 strokes. Hope you understand and be able
> to see those Chinese words.

with the help of a browser, yes, I see the words. But I count either
more or less than 13 strokes. Since I don't understand Chinese, it
probably doesn't care ;-)

However: What do you mean with "1 to 3x"? especially the "3x"? And the
most interesting part: is there an automatic way to get it?

(or... is such knowledge built into the xalan xslt processor?)

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #