httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Luiz Rocha" <l...@lsdr.net>
Subject Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 20:26:33 GMT
> Yes, the Status file (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-
> 2.0/STATUS?rev=1.48&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) lists some
> html  files waiting for convertion... or waiting for you? ;-)

  :)

  Well the current list is:

index.html.en                      # leave in html?
cgi_path.html.en
howto/cgi.html.en
howto/ssi.html.en
howto/auth.html.en
misc/custom_errordocs.html         # obsolete?
misc/descriptors.html              # obsolete?
misc/fin_wait_2.html               # obsolete?
misc/known_client_problems.html    # obsolete?
misc/tutorials.html                # obsolete?

  I'll be doing the cgi_path.html ASAP.

  As far as I remember, Rich Bowen was working on howto/ dir since those
files were written by him and he was also revising them.

  The misc/ files are really obsolete? If not, I'll convert them.

  And the index.html should be converted? I don't know if it would require
another XSL or a diferent CSS. Again, if not, I can do the convertion.

  Anyone?

----
Luiz Rocha
lsdr.net