httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Luiz Rocha" <l...@lsdr.net>
Subject Re: XML files
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:54:52 GMT
Hi, Joshua

> <dl> lists contain two parts: a term and a defition, while <ul> lists
> only contain one part: the list item.

  Well, I think <ul><li> are more suitable in my case, so I'll leave it the
way it is. Tonight, at home, I'll do a build and check my XML-izations.

  Anyway, I have another question. The examples.html in vhosts/ have some
tables with a light blue background. I didn't see this kind of things
anywhere in the manual. Since this files are in the old layout, I'm
wondering if I should just leave the way it is, or should I make
adjustments to make it fit the new layout. What do you think?

  BTW, thanks for the help.

------
Luiz Rocha
lsdr.net