httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: build.xml
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:03:55 GMT

Just had a little spare time and tested the new build.xml. Seems to work
very fine: validation, the different language targets and of course the
English target are running great. I tried to regenerate the known
problems (missing directives,...) but after five builds (with randomly
touched files) and intensive exploration I did not see any corruptive
behaviour.

I've just recognized, that Joshua already committed it...great, let's go
and bust the remaining html-only docs and clean up the tree a bit!

Erik