httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: user annotations (was: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Oct 16 23:45:26 EDT 2002)
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:32:31 GMT
Astrid Kessler wrote:

> Sorry, let's do this really neccessary work first before we bind ourself
> with new features nice for us, but not neccessary for the user. It's
> very very more important to get an updated documentation people could
> work with.

I agree.  But let's just look back to how this converstation started:
the comment I put in STATUS was specifically related to the 2.0 FAQ,
which is presently non-existant.  My idea was to make the FAQ a
user-contributed object.  This would only work if the interface was very
good and the developers/documenters could exert considerable editorial

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message