httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Antwort: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Oct 16 23:45:26 EDT 2002
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:23:51 GMT
Michael.Schroepl@telekurs.de wrote:

> Would this be a way that you like the Apache documentation
> to be available? (This may require some maintenance for
> itself, to prevent idiots posting rubbish there.)

[Just because the STATUS emails come from Ken doesn't mean he wrote
them.  He simply maintains the auto-mailer script.]

Sure, it would be great to have a user-annotation abbility.  The problem
is not finding features that we like.  The problem is finding simple and
clean ways to impliment them.  For example, we really can't load
anything on httpd.apache.org unless it is well-tested, very secure, and
it comes with an active maintainer who is willing to take care of it.

Joshua.