httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Problems with Korean custom error messages
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:06:20 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * Erik Abele wrote:
>
> [missing charsets of typemap bodies]
>
>>Hmmm. perhaps we should take this over to the dev-list. Joshua, what
>>do you think about this? Am I missing something here? Any ideas
>>appreciated...
>

> I sent a patch for mod_negotiation several weeks ago there (yes, with a
> reminder later), but it wasn't noticed anyway... Should I try once
> again? ;-)
>
> nd

Hi Andre,

I'm playing with the source of mod_negotiation right now. When
explicitly setting the calculated charset in r->content_type everything
works fine. Probably someone forgot this...

I don't know your patch, but if it roughly does the same, please
re-submit it ;-)
It definitely shouldn't be too much to review for someone :-)

thanks,
Erik