httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <>
Subject Re: Problems with Korean custom error messages
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:06:20 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * Erik Abele wrote:
> [missing charsets of typemap bodies]
>>Hmmm. perhaps we should take this over to the dev-list. Joshua, what
>>do you think about this? Am I missing something here? Any ideas
> I sent a patch for mod_negotiation several weeks ago there (yes, with a
> reminder later), but it wasn't noticed anyway... Should I try once
> again? ;-)
> nd

Hi Andre,

I'm playing with the source of mod_negotiation right now. When
explicitly setting the calculated charset in r->content_type everything
works fine. Probably someone forgot this...

I don't know your patch, but if it roughly does the same, please
re-submit it ;-)
It definitely shouldn't be too much to review for someone :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message