httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: XML files
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:13:32 GMT
Luiz Rocha wrote:

>   Anyway, I have another question. The examples.html in vhosts/ have some
> tables with a light blue background. I didn't see this kind of things
> anywhere in the manual. Since this files are in the old layout, I'm
> wondering if I should just leave the way it is, or should I make
> adjustments to make it fit the new layout. What do you think?

When doing the xml, you should think as little as possible about
presentation, and as much as possible about the correct tag meanings.
In other words, if they are notes (text set-off from the main text) they
should be in <note>, and if they examples, they should be in <example>.
  Don't worry about the existing colors, and do try to remove the

Joshua.