httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: build.xml
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:18:35 GMT
* David Shane Holden wrote:

> I was tired of knowing that this file was FUBAR, so I simplified and
> organized it as much as I could.

Cool! (Are there any *good* docs for ant? I don't find anything in the
current...)

However, I've used "optimized" dependsets for a while. I think, at least
some of them should be built in at this point. (see attached patch
against your file).

The hardcoded excludes are html files with no corresponding xml files
(yet); ant would remove them otherwise. Since the transformation is in
progress, I don't know whether they are useful in the CVS. Remove them
if neccessary.

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa