httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: A Problem with my windows.xml patch
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:36:05 GMT
* Iikka Meriläinen wrote:

> Could someone give a hint on what is wrong with my windows.xml patch
> that André committed on Friday/Saturday? It seems that the patch
> hasn't made its way to the web pages,

Someone has to check it out to the live space...

> and there seem to be conflicts in the CVS when I update
> my version of windows.xml.
>
> Do I need to repost my patch (if so, against what version of the
> file?) and is this problem with my local versions or your master
> repository? When I do 'cvs update -dP windows.xml' it informs about
> conflicts, and the file contains a couple of conflicting lines that
> are exactly the same.

hmm. Do you have an original version of your revision? In this case I'd
suggest to remove the windows.xml in your local cvs repository and check
out again. Then you can diff against your version and check, whether
there's something wrong or if cvs is complaining about "nothing".

The conflict is probably caused by posting the patch inline your mail
(whitespaces etc.).

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join       #########################