httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: empty file : 2.0/manual/mod/directives.html.ja.jis
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:25:39 GMT
* Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:

> The file, directives.html.ja.jis in the CVS repository is
> an empty file. The server would serve this as directive.html
> for Japanese browsers.
> Can I ask someone to remove or regenerate it?

I rebuild the stuff... eh, for any reason I get a diff for all
ja.jis-module files. could you check the diff please?

<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/ja.patch> (~ 200 KB)

If you say, it's ok, I'll commit it. switching to the live version is
someone else's turn, because I'v no access rights there :)

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)