httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Question to non-latin Translators
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:58:19 GMT
Since I've nearly no knowledge about Japanase or Chinese languages:

I'm currently working at a letter bar for the glossary. How will/would
you translate this page? Does a letter bar make any sense there in your
language? Should it be dropped? (this could easily be done by leaving a
note in $lang.xml, for instance <messages lang="ja" dropletters="yes">
or so)
If it makes no sense at all: are there alternatives you'd like to see?

How will the Russian translation handle the contents of the <dt>s?

Feedback would be much appreciated.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq:Just Another Perl Hacker