httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Kessler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: French Translator
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:41:57 GMT
> I'm interested in the status of the German translation project for
> Apache 2. Would you like to get a translation of mod_proxy, Astrid?
> i.t

Of, course, we all would. Please feel free to translate as much as you like
and send it to this list for review. You can check the status of the
translation against the cvs. At the moment there are only a few german
documents. I'm working top down. My next translation will be invoking.html.
So if you translate mod_proxy, this will be fine.

And ... please, you need not send your mails to this list and to my private
mail address, too. This list is sufficient. :-)

Kess