httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs STATUS
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 00:16:43 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

>> > Some of the nested <dl>s in mod/mod_include.xml are not
>> > working  in mozilla.  Probably enclosing some of the bare
>> > paragraphs in <p> would fix it.
>>
>> hmm, works fine here (mozilla 1.0.1/win32)
>
> Can't recreate it right now.  I'll check again when I'm back at my
> regular machine.

muaha. But now I've seen the problem (mozilla sometimes moves the nested
dl to the left)

>> however, I think, we should put every element into a subsection (->
>> h3) and a table containing a short description and a link to the
>> particular section on top. This would increase the clearness much -
>> IMHO.
>
> Certainly this stuff has never been all that clear.  Changing to
> sections seems like a good idea.

Just tried it. But it isn't really better. I'm currently playing around
with sections for the elements and tables for the arguments. It seems,
that this may be the way out.

nd
--
print "Just Another Perl Hacker";