httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] ru.xml - russian messages
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:00:42 GMT
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> Russian messages

Thanks. I've committed the ru.xml and the

some hints again ;-):

To exclude "transport errors" it would be better you send them as mail

If you wanna modify existing files, change it in your local repository
and type then:

cvs diff -u filename

the output of this command is the best way to review the changes and
easy to commit. If you send a diff, it's better to attach it to your
mail, too.

> Translator: Ilia Soldis
> Reviewers: Ivan Shvedov
>                  Arthur Reznikov
> Translated from en.xml - repository version: 1.3
> Checked and reviewed.

I don't know about the current status of the discussion about reviewing

My Russian is about 10 years old, I'm able to read it and sometimes to
understand ;-)

Although it looks fine for me, I actually can't say anything about
quality. However, I'm +1 for accepting the russian translations more or
less "as is" from Ilia and his reviewers. What do other people think

sub the($){+shift} sub answer (){ord q
        [* It is always 42! *]       }
           print the answer
# André Malo # #