httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: CSS media="print"
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 22:00:20 GMT
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>> > That's probably true :-)
>>
>>   On the other hand, the underline states that there is some
>>   reference on
>>the underlined topic. To someone checking the docs for the first time
>>or someone not familiar with Apache, this could be good.
>
> For terms and definitions in the directive blocks???  please... hover
> works.

on paper? ;-)
hehe, the discussion becomes a bit confusing...

However, underlining is [on paper] not the usual way to show that
there's a reference. I played around with some arrows before the links,
but the browser support for that is bad. I would leave it not underlined
for better readablity.

> Just a side note... it's amazing how my 10 and 13 year old have no
> problem discovering completely un demarcated links where no adult
> would ever think to click :-)  Some differentiation is required for us
> 'old folks' ;-)

;-)

nd
--
If God intended people to be naked, they would be born that way.
  -- Oscar Wilde