httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 CHANGES
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:36:59 GMT
* Erik Abele wrote:

>> Modified:    .        CHANGES
>> Log:
>> Lots of people contributed to this new style, but André was primarily
>> responsible for the design and implementation, so he deserves some
>> credit.

The /design/ (excepting the sidebar) was primary developed by Gernot
Winkler...

>> +  *) Update the xslt and css to give the documentation a more
>> +     modern style.
>> +     [André Malo <nd@perlig.de>]
>> +

...so I'd like to see him added anyway... (Gernot Winkler
<greh@o3media.de>).

(Additionally some hints, that made the implementation of the linked
letters in directives.html possible, came from various discussions about
the disadvantages of XSLT with Kess ;-)

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker