httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject perchild confusion
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 00:23:29 GMT
Hi,

at first: I know, perchild is still experimental, but...

* The ChildPerUserID documentation says, it takes a user, a group and a
  specific child ID. If I read the code (set_child_per_uid()) correctly,
  it takes a number of childs, that are switched to the given uid/gid.

* Further the assign_childuid() function (AssignUserID) tells me, that
  one cannot set up more than one virtual host with the same uid/gid
  combination, later ones override earlier ones (which causes the
  earlier virtual host to inherit the user/group setting from main
  server (?)).

Am I totally wrong here? Is the configuration code still so much under
development? Could someone enligthen me? :)

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;