httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: New draft of manual style
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:38:32 GMT
* Michael Schröpl wrote:

>> <http://test.perlig.de/apdoc/manual/>
>
> I would like the <div class="directive-section"> to have some
> other background color than white, so that it would look
> more like a "bar", separating the directive sections.
> Light grey would do nicely, and help the eye "scanning"
> the document.

yes. I readded the bar, a bit brighter than "normal" sections headings,
thus there's a visible difference between them.

> And I miss a lot of hovering effects. Many links now don't
> hover at all. But then, most of them are now underlined,
> although still not all.

You only tried the default CSS? :)

however. I reverted all my previous trials. bg-color-hovering is applied
generally now.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)