httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Iikka Meriläinen <>
Subject Re: A Problem with my windows.xml patch
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:43:36 GMT
On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, André Malo wrote:

> Someone has to check it out to the live space...

OK. I thought that updating your master CVS automatically updates the web
site, but I'll wait and see what happens.

> hmm. Do you have an original version of your revision? In this case I'd
> suggest to remove the windows.xml in your local cvs repository and check
> out again. Then you can diff against your version and check, whether
> there's something wrong or if cvs is complaining about "nothing".

I did that and everything seems to be OK. The master CVS does have the correct

Do you know when my patch will appear on the live site?

* Iikka Meriläinen                       *
* E-mail: *
* Vaala, Finland                         *

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message