httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Iikka Meriläinen <Iikka.Merilai...@pato.vaala.fi>
Subject A Problem with my windows.xml patch
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:36:58 GMT
Hi,

Could someone give a hint on what is wrong with my windows.xml patch that
André committed on Friday/Saturday? It seems that the patch hasn't made its
way to the web pages, and there seem to be conflicts in the CVS when I update
my version of windows.xml.

Do I need to repost my patch (if so, against what version of the file?) and is
this problem with my local versions or your master repository? When I do 'cvs
update -dP windows.xml' it informs about conflicts, and the file contains a
couple of conflicting lines that are exactly the same.

Best regards,
Iikka