httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject userdir enabled
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:42:56 GMT
In the mod_userdir docs, we have the following example:

UserDir enabled
UserDir disabled foo bar baz

This causes a syntax error on restart:

root@rhiannon:/home/rbowen# apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 318 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
UserDir "enable" keyword requires a list of usernames

Is this something that should be fixed in the docs, or in the code?

Yes, the error message says "enable" while the configuration file itself
says "enabled". Yes, I could be a little brain-fuzzy, as I'm in the
middle of an Apache training class when I discovered this. It's always
nice to find that the docs are wrong while I'm doing training! ;-)

Rich
--
Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows