httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: manual/expand.pl
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:02:30 GMT
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Running the following code:
>
> -----------------------
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> use File::Find;
> find({ wanted => \&count, follow => 1 }, '.');
>
> sub count {
>     $x = $File::Find::fullname;
>
>     return unless $x =~ /\.html\.en$/;
>
>     $xml = $x;
>     $xml =~ s/\.html\.en$/.xml/;
>
>     $x =~ s/^.*manual//;
>
>     print "$x has not yet been converted.\n" unless -e $xml;
> }

Ok, the code here does not count files that are just .html (rather than
.html.en). Correcting for that yields a longer list, which, after
discarding all of the header.html and footer.html files, gives 62 files,
much closer to my original estimate:

/custom-error.html.en has not yet been converted.
/dns-caveats.html has not yet been converted.
/ebcdic.html has not yet been converted.
/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/cgi_path.html.en has not yet been converted.
/glossary.html has not yet been converted.
/sitemap.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/details.html has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/examples.html has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/ip-based.html has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/mass.html has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/fd-limits.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/name-based.html.en has not yet been converted.
/programs/apxs.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/ab.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/apachectl.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/dbmmanage.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/htdigest.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/htpasswd.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/httpd.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/index.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/logresolve.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/other.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/rotatelogs.html has not yet been converted.
/programs/suexec.html has not yet been converted.
/platform/netware.html has not yet been converted.
/platform/perf-hp.html has not yet been converted.
/platform/win_compiling.html has not yet been converted.
/platform/win_service.html has not yet been converted.
/platform/windows.html has not yet been converted.
/mod/module-dict.html.en has not yet been converted.
/mod/directive-dict.html.en has not yet been converted.
/misc/custom_errordocs.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/descriptors.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/fin_wait_2.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/index.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/known_client_problems.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/perf-tuning.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/rewriteguide.html has not yet been converted.
/misc/tutorials.html has not yet been converted.
/howto/cgi.html.en has not yet been converted.
/howto/ssi.html.en has not yet been converted.
/howto/auth.html.en has not yet been converted.
/ssl/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/ssl/ssl_compat.html has not yet been converted.
/ssl/ssl_glossary.html has not yet been converted.
/ssl/ssl_faq.html has not yet been converted.
/ssl/ssl_howto.html has not yet been converted.
/ssl/ssl_intro.html has not yet been converted.
/faq/index.html has not yet been converted.
/faq/support.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/debugging.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/request.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/hooks.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/index.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/layeredio.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/API.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/documenting.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/filters.html has not yet been converted.
/developer/modules.html.en has not yet been converted.
/developer/thread_safety.html has not yet been converted.

If putting this in STATUS will give people a feeling that we are
accomplishing something, then I'm all in favor of that. If you want it
in a different format (like without the "has not yet been coverted", or
something) just let me know.

--
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the sky on laughter-silvered wings