httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: manual/expand.pl
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:48:38 GMT
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Rich Bowen wrote:
>

> > So that leaves 67 files that still need converted. In English, at least.
> >

> Hey, are you trying to wreck my good mood? ;-)
>
> To be honest, I can't figure out where all those files are.  I can find
> 20 or 30 pretty easily, but not 60+. Perhaps it would be good to drop a
> list into STATUS so that we can at least have the pleasure of watching
> the list shorten over time.

Running the following code:

-----------------------

#!/usr/bin/perl
use File::Find;
find({ wanted => \&count, follow => 1 }, '.');

sub count {
    $x = $File::Find::fullname;

    return unless $x =~ /\.html\.en$/;

    $xml = $x;
    $xml =~ s/\.html\.en$/.xml/;

    $x =~ s/^.*manual//;

    print "$x has not yet been converted.\n" unless -e $xml;
}

---------------------

I got the following list:

/custom-error.html.en has not yet been converted.
/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/cgi_path.html.en has not yet been converted.
/sitemap.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/fd-limits.html.en has not yet been converted.
/vhosts/name-based.html.en has not yet been converted.
/mod/module-dict.html.en has not yet been converted.
/mod/directive-dict.html.en has not yet been converted.
/howto/cgi.html.en has not yet been converted.
/howto/ssi.html.en has not yet been converted.
/howto/auth.html.en has not yet been converted.
/ssl/index.html.en has not yet been converted.
/developer/modules.html.en has not yet been converted.

So I'm a little confused. Either my logic was way off the first
time, or my Perl skills are fading with disuse.

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -