httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: manual/expand.pl
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:00:23 GMT
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Luiz Rocha wrote:

> >    But let's keep it around until the xml conversion is finished and we
> > can update the release process accordingly.
>
>   How many files need to be converted to XML? Exactly?

There's quite a few of them. Don't know exact count. I'm working on the
howto/ directory, because that's sort of "my" stuff. Of course, if you
get to it before I do, that's fine too.

My unscientific count is:

rbowen@rhiannon:~/devel/apache/httpd-docs-2.0% ls -alR | grep -c '.html.en'
152
rbowen@rhiannon:~/devel/apache/httpd-docs-2.0% ls -alR | grep '.xml' |
grep -cv '.xml.ja'
90

Of course, that's not right, since there are .xml files that are not
english and not japanese, but not many. And for some reason, egrep is
not doing end-of-line matching the way I thought it did.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org