httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] upgrading.xml - translated into Russian
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:28:03 GMT
On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Ilia Soldis wrote:

> I've involved one more person into the translation work. So now all aspects of the translation
are checked. May be I'll link up some other people to this work, but actually I see no need
of this. If you disagree, please, inform me. Previous files will be checked by the new reviewer
in a couple of days and I will resend any of them, if any mistakes are found.

> And one more question - should I translate the LICENSE file or should I leave it in English?

My *opinion* is that it would be nice to have this in other languages.
However, it is more important with the LICENSE than with other files
that it be verified correct, and there may actually be a requirement
that the ASF board and/or lawyer-type-persons verify its correctness. We
probably need a response on this from someone a little higher up. What
have we done with other languages?

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -