httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Default build target (was Re: no doc for MaxMemFree or AddOutputFilterByType)
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:00:21 GMT

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:
> No strong objection. +-0 for me.
>
> # IMHO, the default should be 'all.' For the purpose of the kind you
> # mentioned above, we should switch by arguments; like 'build en.'

The reason I am proposing "en" for the default is my continuing crusade to
make sure that the documentation does not become too complicated for the
developers (the people on the dev@httpd list).  The more hurdles we throw
in their way (like figuring out the right argument to the build script),
the less likely they are to do proper documentation.

Joshua.