httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Default build target (was Re: no doc for MaxMemFree or AddOutputFilterByType)
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:30:48 GMT
On 13 Sep 2002, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> writes:
>
> > In particular, I suggest that you don't even commit the changes
> > to non-english docs that may occur when you build.
> > So why don't you regenerate your patch by doing
> > cd httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod/
> > cvs diff *.html.en > docs-patch
>
> makes sense...  I'll commit the English changes only.

Does anyone (particularly people working on translations) have an
objection to changing the default ant build target to only build "en", and
have separate targets to build the other languages?  This would speed up
the build for most people, and would also prevent people from accidentally
screwing up work in languages they don't understand.

Joshua.