httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: files
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:55:00 GMT

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Estrade Matthieu wrote:

> hi,
> First, Thanks for your help :)
> I read the Ken Coar's Documentation tutorial and checkout the file from CVS.
> At the moment, i have 2 files translated. the problem is i took directly
> the .html files and just changes the text.
> the files are and
> i have to read how XML is working becoz i know nothing on it.
> Have i to do again the translation in XML or do you think my files are
> usable.

I think that you'll find that the translations are easier if you use
XML, and they will automatically get the correct look-and-feel.

But I see no reason to reject pure-html translations.  If that's all you
feel comfortable doing, that is fine.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message