httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: empty file : 2.0/manual/mod/directives.html.ja.jis
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:10:48 GMT
André Malo <nd@perlig.de> writes:

> * Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:
>
>> The file, directives.html.ja.jis in the CVS repository is
>> an empty file. The server would serve this as directive.html
>> for Japanese browsers.
>> Can I ask someone to remove or regenerate it?
>
> I rebuild the stuff... eh, for any reason I get a diff for all
> ja.jis-module files. could you check the diff please?
>
> <http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/ja.patch> (~ 200 KB)

Thanks.  It looks mostly OK except all &#160 are changed to
?.  Actually, &#160 cannot be represented in iso-2022-jp so
your transformation is probably doing the right thing.  But
browsers seem to render &#160 correctly, I'd like to stick
with current wrong representation for now.

> If you say, it's ok, I'll commit it. switching to the live version is
> someone else's turn, because I'v no access rights there :)

I've committed regenerated directives.html.ja.jis and
updated the httpd site so it should be OK now.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi