httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: quick reference
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:07:38 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Erik Abele wrote:

>> Perhaps we could add some sort of 'alphabet bar' as in
>> directives.xml/.html; this makes searching much easier.

+1.
(but I'm not sure, where it may occur...)

> One specific question: Should we make this two-lines per directive and
> include the <description> on the second line, or is that too much stuff?

also +1.

just played around with the document and added some quickhack CSS.
unfortunately, the MSIE doesn't like rules like 'tr td + td' or 'tr
td:first-child'. *grmpf* So, if we want to apply a CSS to all columns
but the first we have to use a class (or 'style').

Although I like the alternating background, I find it hard to scan. So I
made the gray a bit brighter and added some border to limit the columns
for reader's eyes.

Last, but not least, I would exchange the last two columns. IMHO the
context is more important than the status.

nd
--
If God intended people to be naked, they would be born that way.
  -- Oscar Wilde