httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: New style is now live
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:38:20 GMT
At 12:25 PM 9/6/2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
>On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Congrats to everyone who worked on it.  I think it looks very nice.
>
>This looks really great, people.

++1 ... this is terrific!

>Nit:

how about two more little nits...

'Description' in the directive should be the same blue style as the other
field titles (e.g. 'Syntax', 'Default', 'Context' etc).  Also, the underbar on
those field titles is overkill, a hover effect would be fine, I think.

Also, on the main index page, with a narrow window, the wrapped text
links get hard to follow (it's hard to distinguish one from the next due
to insufficient leading between items or lack of indentation clues.)

Bill