httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Windows Platform notes - some wrong links
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:32:21 GMT
johannes m. richter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the file docs-2.0/platform/windows.html the links to the core
> documentation lead to docs-2.0/mod/mod_core.html, but the correct file
> would be docs-2.0/mod/core.html
> I quickly looked over the other platform notes (Novell NetWare & EBCDIC)
> which didn't had this small mistake.
> Since I do not know XML unfortunately I cannot help you fixing this
> directly in the XML source, all I could offer is fixing the HTML.
>
> I hope this is the correct place to report things like this,

Thanks for the info.  If you want to help fix it, take a look at the xml
file.  I think you'll find that it is actually easier than the html to
work with and understand.  You just need to change <directive
module="mod_core">Directive</directive> to <directive
module="core">Directive</directive>.

Joshua.