httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/xsl quickreference.xsl
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:08:45 GMT
André Malo wrote:

> the 'even' class is never used. I'd suggest to remove it. (the not 'odd'
> rows may be catched by '.qref tr' selector)

It seems better to have the variable set in either case, but it's not a
big deal to me.

>>  -             <td>
>>  +             <td colspan="4">
>>                  &nbsp;&nbsp;
>

> hmmm. I think there should be set something like 'class="descr"' width a
> 'padding-left: 2em;' or so. Otherwise descriptions that are longer than
> one line don't look very good (and we get better semantics, of course).

Good idea.

> Additionally we should be consistent and remove the
> style="text-decoration: none" for the links.

It's just *SO UGLY* with all the unlines.  There are occasions when I'll
sacrifice a little consistentcy to get something that looks decent.

But I won't impose my opinion if others disagree.

> If desired, I will do the work, of course ;-)

Go to it!

Thanks.

Joshua.