httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/css manual-loose-100pc.css
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:15:10 GMT
nd@apache.org wrote:
> nd          2002/09/11 09:35:19
>
>   Modified:    docs/manual/style/css manual-loose-100pc.css
>   Log:
>   no need to redefine all the stuff.
>   the 100% style now imports the main CSS and
>   adjusts particular style rules.

Excellent.  I was hoping someone would do that.

Joshua's documentation strategy: throw in a quick hack and wait for
someone else to clean up my mess.

The new printer-friendly style seems to work great as well (at least in
Mozilla).  I'll try to regenerate the pdf files using this style.  The
only question is how I'll get Acrobat to pick up the right stylesheet.

Joshua.