httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/xsl pagetypes.xsl common.xsl
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:25:44 GMT
André Malo wrote:

> The main intention was not to produce unnecessary traffic and spreading
> so many big emails. I'm connected to the web with small bandwidth (ISDN)
> but bought some memory for better working recently ;-)

But regeneration of the html files does not cause any network bandwidth
unless the content changes.  Making a change in common.xsl will cause
all files to be regenerated, but only the ones that were really affected
by the change will have diffs.

> If there are no other words on this, I'm going to revert this change.
> sorry for wasting bandwidth...

Thanks.  And no need to apologize; this is how the commit-then-review
process is supposed to work.

Joshua.