httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Proposal: sitemap revision
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 18:53:33 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I revised he sitemap.xml/html, so it should look better and created some
> semantics in sitemap.xml

Seems good, although I haven't looked at it in much detail.

One quick comment: Let's think a little about this one.  There are
several places where we need a list of all files: the sitemap, the
windows help file, for generating pdf, etc.  We should make sure that
the format is general enough that one xml file can be used for all of them.

In fact, we can probably get rid of allmodules.xml and replace it with
the data in this file, so that there need be only a single place to add
filenames.

Joshua.