httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Ready to commit the new docs :-)
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:12:33 GMT
André Malo wrote:

> ok, checked it. Most of the stuff was committed by Erik. I discovered
> just a few things (for now).
>
> mod_cache.xml:
>   formal changes
>   mainly inserted some line breaks for reasons of better readability and
>   maintenance
>
>   please note that Erik committed some content changes that were already
>   on test.perlig.de...
>   there was some confusion with the directives, here's the diff:

Yes, I committed them. Seems alright to me.

> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-2.0/manual/mod/mod_cache.xml.diff?r1=1.8&r2=1.9&diff_format=h
>
> mod_charset_lite.xml:
>   content change: example fix
>
> mod_mime_magic.xml:
>   just formal changes
>
> nd

Andre, could it be that you changed the archive after I downloaded it?
As you can see I committed the content changes in mod_cache.xml, but the
other changes which I found in your current diff were not in there! Also
my working base of your files from the archive lacks the additional
changes in mod_charset.xml and mod_mime_magic.xml.

Hmmm...confusing :-)

I have committed the stuff now. Thanks for your attentiveness...well,
there's nothing which can't be fixed :-)

Erik