httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: CSS media="print"
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:29:03 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * André Malo wrote:
>

>>yep. I'm currently working on some "pretty printing" CSS.
>

> so, created a version... you may review it ;-)

> The printer's CSS does mainly change the following things:
>
> * blind out the navigation sections
> * turn mostly to b/w
>   (currently except the module/directive links, I'm a bit unsure about
>   modifying them)
> * removing ink wasting background colors

Looks good.  A couple suggestions:

1. Why not wipe-out all the underlines?  They certainly don't do any
good on paper and they do make the reading harder.

2. I think I would keep the section, directive, and see-also indexes.
They make a good summary for someone glancing at the page who wants to
know what is there.

Joshua.