httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: html help manual
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:11:21 GMT
David Shane Holden wrote:
> Here's the html help manual I posted a while back, which includes the
> recently committed docs rehaul.
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/~dpejesh/manual.en.chm
>
> Lemme know if something like this is worthy of being included in cvs and
> if anybody would actually use it or not.

I think it is useful.  It would be great to see that included in the
win32 binaries, but I think that we don't want to add more work to the
person who is responsible for creating those.  Instead, we can just
build a chm every now and then and drop it in the dist/ directory like
we do for the pdf version.

In fact, we should probably create a dist/docs/ directory were we can
place various documentation distributions.

Joshua.