httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Qualifications of the Reviewer of Translated Doc
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:09:45 GMT
Klootz Morse wrote:

> As far as I understand there is no commit member who can and will check and
> commit my translation to russian. So, now it will be useless to begin
> translation. But I can look to the current improvement process and send my
> comments.

That is not the policy as I understand (and impliment) it.  It is not
necessary that the reviewer be a committer.  It is strongly prefered
that the reviewer be a participant on this list, and it is necessary
that the list gets an email from the reviewer confirming that they have
carried out the review.

Joshua.