httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New draft of manual style
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:48:24 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> There are many things about it that I don't find optimal, but they are
> mostly issues of personal taste.  The ones that I find most important
> can be fixed after we commit.

I realize that that may sound a little more harsh than I intended.  I
think the whole thing looks great, and I am very happy with all the work
André put into it.  There will always be little things people disagree
about with design issues.

What I meant to say is that I am happy with it as it stands, and I
believe it should be committed.  Then we can more easily find-tune
things once they are in CVS.

I'll give Erik a chance to do that, and if he runs out of time, I (or
someone else) will pick it up.

Joshua.