httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: New draft of manual style
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:54:47 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:
> André Malo wrote:
>
>> <http://test.perlig.de/apdoc/manual>
>
> I am personally +1 on committing this or something very close to it.
> There are many things about it that I don't find optimal, but they are
> mostly issues of personal taste.  The ones that I find most important
> can be fixed after we commit.

As I said before, great work!

I haven't had the time to go really deep but the visual aspects are very
usable (apart from some personal dislikes). +1 on committing this in
the next days; we will have enough time to fix the details when we have a
solid basis to work on.

> The only problem is that I'm really quite short on time right now.  If
> there are any other committers who can do a final review of this and
> then commit it, please speak up.  Otherwise, I will do my very best to
> get to it soon.

I will try to get deeper into the code tonite, but I'm not sure if I'll
have enough time too. Perhaps I will get to the whole stuff tomorrow
evening. I'll do my best. Any help is appreciated...

Erik