httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style/css manual.css
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:52:57 GMT
Friday, September 6, 2002, 2:54:15 AM, slive wrote:

>   Modified:    docs/manual/style/css manual.css
>   Log:
>   A few little changes to the css.  I don't consider these "final".
>   More tweaking welcome.

attached a patch for manual.css, that merges the double defined sections
and removes the CSS validator warnings.
Also adjusted the sidebar top position (it's dependant on font-size).

>   1. Lower the main text font size by 1 pixel and the <example> font
>   size by 2 pixels.

>   2. Remove the font-weight specified in <code> because it was
>   preventing bold code from working.

>   3. Try out a funny shade of brown for <module>.  What'd'ya think?

+1 from me ;-)

some other thoughts:

should we consider to move the xml docs to another directory? For
example, if you request
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directives>, you get at least in
Mozilla the xml document which will be transformed but misses all the
definitions from external documents (I believe, it's a security feature
of mozilla or so ;-).

Finally I would include at least the 100% loose style for users, which
don't like the sidebar and/or fix fonts.

index.html: according to your CVS log entry, I think it's ok, if we're
working on it... ;-)

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #