httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "i.t" <...@ithum.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy.html.de
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:03:01 GMT
msg Montag, 30. September 2002 20:52 by Tim Gerundt:
> * Astrid Kessler wrote:
> >>thank you very much for the translation. But please, could you do the
> >>translation on the xml file.
>
> I transform the "mod_proxy.html.de" from Irmund Thum to xml.
> I hope he isn't transform it too. :)
>
> *ww*
>
> Tim

thanks for the effort, Tim.
But please wait, be a bit patient - Astrid is right when she says in a former
email we should first make an overhaul of the English original version before
starting an own translation tree. My translation has made more than little
differences for some paragraphs - so please look into the previous posts.
I'm in progress revisioning the English version and will continously post some
changes here for commiting,
thans again
i.t

--