httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <h...@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: Default build target (was Re: no doc for MaxMemFree or AddOutputFilterByType)
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:27:03 GMT
> Does anyone (particularly people working on translations) have an
> objection to changing the default ant build target to only build "en", and
> have separate targets to build the other languages?  This would speed up
> the build for most people, and would also prevent people from accidentally
> screwing up work in languages they don't understand.

No strong objection. +-0 for me.

# IMHO, the default should be 'all.' For the purpose of the kind you
# mentioned above, we should switch by arguments; like 'build en.'

Hiroaki Kawai
Department of Complexity Science and Engineering,
 The University of Tokyo
http://www.bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mailto:hawk@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp