httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docs for auth rewrite
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:18:11 GMT
On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:08:47PM -0700, Joshua Slive wrote:

> If we are staying with the auth rewrite, I think we need to get some docs
> for it right away.  There was already a posting on the users@httpd list
> from someone who needed to run bleeding-edge cvs (for subversion) but
> couldn't get auth to work.  The only thing I could tell him was to back up
> to STRIKER_2_0_41_PRE2.

I'd prefer to get it finalized and people using it somewhat before
we start documenting it.  The code really needs to get tried out by
the developers first as I'm not entirely sold on some of the
directives yet.

It's a chicken and egg problem, I know.  =(

If I have time this weekend, I may take a pass at writing some docs,
but no promises.  -- justin