httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <h...@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: Hi
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:22:01 GMT
We're now working on XML files. So, filters.xml.fr would be
nice to be created. Some docs are still in HTML but many HTMLs are
now generated by a build tool from each XML files (except
manual/index.html).

The build tools are in a separate CVS repository from the docs CVS
repository. Get the build tool, prepare a XML file, modify or create
some files (style/manual.fr.xsl, style/lang/fr.xsl, etc.), that's all
we have to process; it's a little bit complex. But you can easily
check the XML output by IE or Netscape or some other tools.

This is the technical matter. Additionally, the trancelated
docs are should be reviewed by the other natives.
It is great if you submit the translated docs with reviewers list.

If you have more questions, please post to this mailing list. ;-)
# We don't have a document on this build process matter yet, do we?

"Estrade Matthieu" <estrade-m@ifrance.com> wrote:
> I have started traduce manual documentation in French. I would like to
> know how to give you the files, how to send or commit the page.
> How to do when the page is not existing, like manual/filters.html.en, I
> created filters.html.fr. dunno if it's good.

Hiroaki Kawai
Department of Complexity Science and Engineering,
 The University of Tokyo
http://www.bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mailto:hawk@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp