httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luiz Rocha <l...@lsdr.net>
Subject Re: CSS media="print"
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:21:31 GMT
On Sunday September 8 2002 22:00, André Malo wrote:

> However, underlining is [on paper] not the usual way to show that
> there's a reference. I played around with some arrows before the links,
> but the browser support for that is bad. I would leave it not underlined
> for better readablity.

  I agree, is not the best way to show references and is somewhat confusing
in terms of readability. But I don't know a better way, and I think is
actually nice to show the references.

  Well, if the printable version keeps the link colors, the user can print
it in colors and will have the references.

--
Luiz Rocha  <luiz@lsdr.net>