httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luiz Rocha <>
Subject Re: CSS media="print"
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:21:31 GMT
On Sunday September 8 2002 22:00, André Malo wrote:

> However, underlining is [on paper] not the usual way to show that
> there's a reference. I played around with some arrows before the links,
> but the browser support for that is bad. I would leave it not underlined
> for better readablity.

  I agree, is not the best way to show references and is somewhat confusing
in terms of readability. But I don't know a better way, and I think is
actually nice to show the references.

  Well, if the printable version keeps the link colors, the user can print
it in colors and will have the references.

Luiz Rocha  <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message