httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Klootz Morse <>
Subject Re: Qualifications of the Reviewer of Translated Doc
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 04:15:20 GMT
Hi everybody!

I do understand JHKChan's concern about the qualification of the reviewer of
translated doc. It looks fair to check the quality of job before making it
publically available.

As far as I understand there is no commit member who can and will check and
commit my translation to russian. So, now it will be useless to begin
translation. But I can look to the current improvement process and send my

Best wishes,
Boris L. Zanin (aka klootz), 3.IX.2002

> Dear ALL,
> I am concerned about the qualifications of the reviewer of translated doc.
> Is the Apache HTTP Server Documentation Project just request for a fluent
> speaker for the relevant language to have a review on the translated doc?
> Do the reviewers need to be famous or well-reputated? If not, then why do
> we need reviewers? We can just let our friends to put their names there.
> This is my real concern.
> JHKChan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: