httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Klootz Morse <klo...@themail.com>
Subject Re: Qualifications of the Reviewer of Translated Doc
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 04:15:20 GMT
Hi everybody!

I do understand JHKChan's concern about the qualification of the reviewer of
translated doc. It looks fair to check the quality of job before making it
publically available.

As far as I understand there is no commit member who can and will check and
commit my translation to russian. So, now it will be useless to begin
translation. But I can look to the current improvement process and send my
comments.

Best wishes,
Boris L. Zanin (aka klootz), 3.IX.2002